Monday 15 March 2010

Setting Up My Shots


I bought this book a few weeks go when we got this project to help me decide what shots i'd need and cuts i'd be able to do. After choosing my project to be that of my dog escaping i need my shots would need to be shot from low down and the movements of te camera quick and precise, i also knew that id need to rock the camera as i move to show the dog running and to put the viewers in the mind of the dog.

Other cuts i used was that from my perspective, i.e door opening shots, i used these shots to increase the viewers tension. and to break up the dogs escape, planning this out i found many problems along the way, problems which were helped solved by this book, i reccommend everyone to buy it, it's a reat helpful purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment