Tuesday 16 March 2010

Evaluation Of My Film

After finishing my video and watching it back i can honestly say i'm very proud of it, the whole video came together a lot better than i thought it would. At first it was just one single shot but adding different viewpoints i.e the owners view, breaks the whole film up and adds more interest and tension to the film. My only critisism is that in some shots it was impossible to get the dogs paws on show so if i was to re attempt this i would consider using perhaps a fluffy toy dog instead which would allow me a broader range of shots. 
 
Overall the film worked vey well and i'm very pleased with it, i'm happy that i managed to keep the humour value of it yet at the same time tell the story. The added addition of the backing song helps greatly with the humour side of it as it's taken from a comedy film anyway so i think this adds more humour and interest for the viewer. The jump shots came together better than i thought, it adds interest and put the point of uncertainty across which is what i was aiming for.
 
I enjoyed making this film and learnt a lot about editing techniques and why they're used, i tried to incorporate these into my film but it made it difficult as it's an animal that is being followed. I suppose in a way this is considered a technique. I only hope my viweres enjoy watching this as i did making it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment