Thursday 8 April 2010

Inspiration for my 'Twirl' Animation

When i first got this brief my first choice was to use slither as i had quite a few good ideas for it, and how i could make the word slither move across the page, mainly linking it closely with characteristics of a snake but it was only last week when i decided to change my idea to twirl. This word i feel is a graceful, playful and kinetic word which would be good to animate.

As soon as i thought of the idea 'Twirl' i instantly linked it with a piece of music. Whether this was a good idea i don't know, but i couldnt help thinking of it.

Heres the music i instantly thought of -



This to me defines the word twirl, its a really playful piece of music. This piece of music really helped me imagine how i could animate the word 'twirl', as there is different sections to this piece of music, it gave me several ideas as to how i could make my word move.

No comments:

Post a Comment