Thursday 8 April 2010

And the Squirrels back...

By now people will probably think i use squirrels too much to express what im doing in my projects but this happened to be fluke i came acros this video, to stray away from music based thoughts about my kinetic word i typed in the word 'Twirl' in you tube which is probably cheating a little bit and found this video, If you ignore the squirrel which i know is quite hard to do it does actually represent the motion of twirl which is exactly what i needed to start looking at my kinetic word more deeply.

When someone says the word twirl to me i automatically think of twirling out of control, like a leaf falling or one of those helicopter things you played with when you were little that used to fall out of trees (obviously not the proper name for it) but it made me think, is there more to twirling than just... twirling?

No comments:

Post a Comment